Please find below all the information necessary to ensure an enjoyable and smooth stay in La Clusaz on the occasion of the 8th Cross Country World Cup.
- Saturday, 17th December
- Ladies 10 km Mass Start Free – 11:15am
- Men 15 km Mass Start Free – 1:30 pm
- Sunday, 18th December
- Ladies Relay C+F – 12:30 pm
- Men Relay C+F – 3:00 pm
Village Press Center – The only place you can collect your accreditation!
The work space is situated above the La Clusaz Tourist Office, by the church in the Place de l’église, take the external stairs on the left of the office to enter.
The centre has internet access available for you.
- Friday 17th december: 11am – 8pm
- Saturday 18th december: 8am – 8pm
- Sunday 19th december: 8am – 7pm
Sub Press Center
A second work space is situated in a heated tent at Confins close to the race finish area.
The sub centre has internet access available for you.
- Friday 17th december: 12pm – 5pm
- Saturday 18th december: 8:30am – 5pm
- Sunday 19th december: 8:30am – 5:30pm
Fast access to the race centre is available for you : A shuttle bus service has been provided solely for the use of journalists and photographers and will operate from the centre of La Clusaz village to the race site at Confins on demands.